TAKE ACTION and Join the tens of thousands of American moms who are saying ENOUGH to gun violence. Help us fight the epidemic that is killing nearly 8 kids and teens every day. Here’s how you can take action right now to make our country safer.
1. CALL- Call your representatives in Congress and demand that they support common-sense measures like background checks to curb gun violence. Call the Capitol Hill switchboard at (202) 224-3121
2. TWEET – Use our Fast-Tweet tool to quickly tweet gun violence facts to any member of Congress.
3. EMAIL – Let elected officials and businesses know that you demand gun sense. Use the online legislative email tool to reach members of Congress (provided by http://www.mothersdemandaction.org). Check out their guide to business with gun sense, and email them to show your support for gun sense policies.
4. JOIN – Join your local chapter of Moms Demand Action to connect and work with other moms in your community.
5. DONATE – Help them continue our work with a donation.
With Love Cynthia A Brown Mother